Attention! This job posting is 1385 days old and might be already filled.
FL UI Designer, Always Looking
||June 17, 2016
- Understand target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components
- Design efficient and user-friendly interactive digital products to support the way clients communicate and interact with Conversant
- Collaborate on the development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
- Conduct competitive audits and market research to understand web data and trends
- Able work independently
- Successfully mentors and directs Creative Team members contributing to the work
- Actively participates and leads meetings
- Familiarity with front and backend technologies
- Know the tools of the trade (Creative Cloud Suite, UXPin, Usabilitest, Mouseflow, Sketch, Invision, HTM/CSS/JS)
- Experience defining design systems that work across devices and environments.
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Must be able to manage time and expectations proactively
- An accessible, first-class portfolio
Tip the Scales
- Previous experience in a similar role