Attention! This job posting is 1605 days old and might be already filled.
Staffing Coordinator - Creative Recruiter
||July 14, 2016
On-site (client location)
The Buzz Company, a creative staffing agency with 20 years of service in the Advertising and Marketing industries. With Chicago roots, we recruit and place Talent across the USA. We're business minded creatives matching businesses with creatives. Armed with top Talent and aligned with a discerning Client list, The Buzz Company is a long, short-term and full-time placement agency specializing in creative + code + copy.
Talent we represent includes: Designers -- Print + Web, Web Engineers/Programmers, Art Directors, Copywriters, Illustrators, Project Managers, SEO/SEM Engineers, User Experience, Information Architects, Account Executives, Proofreaders, Production Artists, Presentation Specialists, Digital Producers, Strategists and any other creative hybrid that our Clients can muster.
- As an entry-level professional you will begin your career as a Staffing Coordinator. After successfully completing our training, your title will advance to Recruiter. Job responsibilities would include: sourcing, interviewing and coaching candidates; keeping current with trends and our Client needs; building and maintaining relationships with our Talent via internet and in person. You will collaborate daily with recruiting & sales teams. This position allows you to work independently as well as with a supportive team.
- Bachelors degree preferably within: Art, Communications, English, Psychology, History
- Genuine interest in unique people -- wanting to help them find jobs
- Knowledge/interest in visual communications: interactive and print
- Knowledge/interest in Advertising and Marketing industries
- Strong creative writing and interpersonal skills Ability to think conceptually, especially when it comes to problem solving
- Master the art of conversation; articulate ideas confidently
- The ability to network with purpose
- A strong understanding of social networking sites and how to harness their power
- Ability and desire to attend networking events
- Fire in your belly to make it happen
- Commute to Elmhurst location (Metra is a 10min walk)
- Self starter, Team player, Show initiative, Quick learner, Organized, Great time management skills, Ambitious, Resourcefulness, Sense of urgency with grace under pressure, Punctual, Hard working, detail-oriented, conscientious team player, Proficient in Word, Cool with a Mac, Strong sense of confidence and maturity, Comfortable working in an open fast-paced, results oriented environment, Professional and positive attitude, Basic understanding of business, Anticipate needs & see around corners
- Ability to find positive solutions to sensitive problems
- Ability to shift projects when needed
Tip the Scales
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in design, advertising, copywriting, or fine arts
- Experience working directly with clients in sales or related field is desirable
- Familiarity with recruiting and/or search firms a plus
- If you're interested, please reply with your resume and an intriguing cover letter written to the attention of “Team BuzzCo”. The cover letter is important, it’s your opportunity to show off your creative writing chops and sense of humor (open to songs, videos, etc). We anticipate a healthy response from this ad, so please have patience...Only candidates with exact qualifications will be contacted.